LOVE MORE. EXPECT MORE. BE MORE
Statement of Faith:
• We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be inspired by God and inerrant
in the original writings. They are the supreme and final authority in the faith and conduct.
Bible courses are at the center of the curriculum. As a Christ-centered school the Bible influences every course through Christian worldview integration. The foundational conviction of the academic program is that the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God (2 Tim. 3:16-17), and is the rule of absolute truth. The special revelation of the Old and New Testaments teaches a unified story of the ultimate truth about God, Creation, man, moral order, and purpose of human life and history. The God of the Bible is triune: one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Spirit (Gen. 1:26; Matt. 3:16-17). God created everything from nothing (Gen. 1; John 1). God made humanity in His image with intrinsic value and worth (Gen. 1:26-28, 9:6; Ps. 139:13-16). God is the source of justice and sets the moral standard (Ex. 20:1-17). Humanity was created good, sinned, fell under a curse, has a sin nature, and is in need of a Savior (Rom. 5:12). In Jesus Christ, God became man and died as a substitute on a cross to save man (Eph. 2:8-9). History is directed toward salvation’s consummation with the return of Christ (Rom. 5; II Pet. 3:9).
The Scriptures are the final authoritative rule for faith and practice and therefore studying the Scriptures in order to understand and obey them is the most important discipline our students can develop (2 Timothy 2:15). The first goal of studying the Bible is for students to experience salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord (John 3:16). Then Christian growth through the discipling effect of Bible Study is encouraged. God’s Word is studied to provide a foundation for a Christian worldview for students so that they can learn to integrate their faith with all other learning. Students are taught to value the Scriptures above all other sources of knowledge and live by its teaching to become change agents for Christ in the church, community, and work.
Chapel services are held for students in grades K-12 and all students are expected to participate in these services. Special speakers, missionaries, class participation, films, and more will be included during our chapel services. These services are held weekly for grades K-12.
The purpose of chapel includes:
-To lift up Jesus Christ and Christ alone.
-The worship of our Creator and Savior.
-To allow an opportunity for our students to fellowship together in corporate worship (Hebrews 10:25).
-To provide an opportunity for the expression and use of God-given talents and abilities in ministering capacities.
-To introduce our students to various ministries and servants of God.
-To learn God’s truth about themselves and the world.
• We believe in the one Triune God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His
miracles, in His atonement for your sins by His blood, shed when He died for us; in His bodily
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal, bodily, visible,
imminent return to earth to establish His kingdom in power and glory.
• We believe in the literal account of creation and that the Scriptures clearly teach that man was
created by a special and formative act of God; that Adam and Eve sinned, and thereby brought
onthemselves physical and spiritual death, separation from God; and that all human beings are
born with this sinful nature.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a
substitutionary sacrifice; that He rose again for our justification; and that all who believe in
Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood, and are saved by grace through faith,
wholly apart from human merit and works.
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; the saved to eternal life and the unsaved
to eternal damnation.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is
enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe that the primary goal of every Christian is to glorify the name of Jesus Christ in all that we do; therefore we should separate ourselves from
all the practices and influences which hinder a Spirit filled life.
• We believe it is the privilege and the responsibility of every believer to do his utmost to give the Gospel of Christ to the whole world.
• We believe that the true, universal Church includes all believers in Christ during this present age, and is the body and bride of Christ, who is the Head.